Please take care with fires and hot equipment and always keep children and pets a safe distance away. Avoid putting the grill on naked flames as this causes too much heat and it can damage the grill.
To remove the protective layer of paraffin before use:
- place the fire pit grill on a heat source until hand hot;
- wipe with kitchen paper until it does not absorb any more paraffin;
- then pour some vegetable oil or equivalent on the grill and rub into the whole grill with kitchen paper;
- ensure you remove any excess oil;
- the fire grill is now ready to use.
Remember not to use any chemical cleaners on the grill, just wipe off food when safe to do so, do not leave dirty overnight. Once clean to maintain just rub in vegetable oil regularly to protect and seal the grill.
Please refer to the manufacturers instructions for further care and cleaning and safety information - that will come with your product.